If you are experiencing any type of emergency, call 911 immediately.
If you need the assistance of a psychiatric crisis help line you should call your local Psychiatric Crisis Intervention Unit. In Monmouth County, the psychiatric helplines include:
- Riverview Medical Center Crisis Helpline 732-219-5325
- Psychiatric Screening Line at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch 732-222-3030
- Emergency helpline for Red Bank Area, Riverview Medical Center 732-219-5325
- Centra State Medical Center (Freehold) Hotline 732-219-5325
- Jersey Shore Medical Center (Neptune) 732-776-4555
You should not use this website as a means to communicate with anyone at CPC Behavioral Healthcare about a psychiatric emergency. We cannot respond through the website.
To request an appointment or to request information about CPC's services, call CPC's Access Center at 732-842-2000 x4221. You may also request a first-time appointment ONLINE.
To contact someone at the CPC Behavioral Healthcare Human Resources Offices regarding employment, call: 732-935-2245.
Contact CPC's Administrative Offices at: 732-935-2220.
To contact the Fund Raising, Community Relations & Special Events Office, call: 732-935-2222.
To reach one of our locations directly, please visit the LOCATIONS page for phone and other contact information.